We are seeking a "Remote Worker", Website Developer to join our team! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications, portals and our proprietary CMS.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Estimate the level of effort in hours to complete each task
- Fully test all modifications in a development environment
- Troubleshoot and fix issues reported
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- May or may not interact directly with end users and clients
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields
- Fluent with various web browsers (Safari, Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome).
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and testing
- Self-motivating and self-learning.
- MUST reside in CT, MUST be a U.S. Citizen. MUST accept payment via Direct Deposit to a U.S. based bank.
- Minimum of three years experience in PHP development, CMS management, responsive website building,
- Experience creating data intensive web applications
Please sendyour resume or qualifications letter to firstname.lastname@example.org