Church of Saint Brigid
West Hartford, CT
Saint Brigid's Church was founded in 1917 as the first Catholic church in West Hartford. The wooden church no longer stands; the brick building which is our current worship home replaced it in 1951.
From its beginning St. Brigid's welcomed worshippers from four different parishes to make up its own. Today it still welcomes parishioners from all over West Hartford and beyond to the warm interior and friendly Masses.